I'm going to try to keep this concise and nontechnical, and explain why I think everyone -- especially people who don't have a lot of time, money, or spoons, and who aren't as interested in fiddling with their smartphones as I am -- should consider a Windows Phone in general, and the one that I got in particular.
- 1: On cuteness, queerness, and surviving a Mormon upbringing with your kindness intact
- 2: Why we love Hyperdimension Neptunia but MLP and World of Warcraft creep us right the hell out
- 3: Unfortunate animal adventures
- 4: I have corrupted Alias
- 5: So, I stayed up all night watching Doki Doki Literature Club
- 6: So, you may have been wondering ...
- 7: Werewolf: the Reimagining
- 8: Adventures with Friends
- 9: "Art is enormously powerful in shaping what and how people think"
- 10: Roughly 8-9 hours of work
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by