The other thing I tell young filmmakers is when you get going and you try to get money, when you’re going into one of those rooms to try and convince somebody to make it, I don’t care who you’re pitching, I don’t care what you’re pitching—it can be about genocide, it can be about child killers, it can be about the worst kind of criminal injustice that you can imagine—but as you’re sort of in the process of telling this story, stop yourself in the middle of a sentence and act like you’re having an epiphany, and say: "You know what, at the end of this day, this is a movie about hope."
- 1: On cuteness, queerness, and surviving a Mormon upbringing with your kindness intact
- 2: Why we love Hyperdimension Neptunia but MLP and World of Warcraft creep us right the hell out
- 3: Unfortunate animal adventures
- 4: I have corrupted Alias
- 5: So, I stayed up all night watching Doki Doki Literature Club
- 6: So, you may have been wondering ...
- 7: Werewolf: the Reimagining
- 8: Adventures with Friends
- 9: "Art is enormously powerful in shaping what and how people think"
- 10: Roughly 8-9 hours of work
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by