Holiness is a terrible destructive force. It does not heal; it brings no comfort. It divides the pure from the impure, and it does so violently.
I do not wield it in any capacity as a healer. I wield it the way a thaumaturge wields fire and ice, and I do so with the same intent. You who glorify “purity” and “sanctity” would do well to remember that.
-- Mira Fox
- 1: On cuteness, queerness, and surviving a Mormon upbringing with your kindness intact
- 2: Why we love Hyperdimension Neptunia but MLP and World of Warcraft creep us right the hell out
- 3: Unfortunate animal adventures
- 4: I have corrupted Alias
- 5: So, I stayed up all night watching Doki Doki Literature Club
- 6: So, you may have been wondering ...
- 7: Werewolf: the Reimagining
- 8: Adventures with Friends
- 9: "Art is enormously powerful in shaping what and how people think"
- 10: Roughly 8-9 hours of work
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by