Holiness is a terrible destructive force. It does not heal; it brings no comfort. It divides the pure from the impure, and it does so violently.
I do not wield it in any capacity as a healer. I wield it the way a thaumaturge wields fire and ice, and I do so with the same intent. You who glorify “purity” and “sanctity” would do well to remember that.
-- Mira Fox
- 1: How to handle problematic material while streaming
- 2: Geek culture, the scarcity mindset, and us
- 3: On Lapis Lazuli, and being used to make others feel stronger
- 4: We take requests
- 5: International Transgender Day of Visibility
- 6: Being Transgender is not a Lifestyle
- 7: We're streaming Fate/EXTRA on Monday
- 8: Breath of the Wild is kinda colonialist
- 9: We're technically back
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by