Holiness is a terrible destructive force. It does not heal; it brings no comfort. It divides the pure from the impure, and it does so violently.
I do not wield it in any capacity as a healer. I wield it the way a thaumaturge wields fire and ice, and I do so with the same intent. You who glorify “purity” and “sanctity” would do well to remember that.
-- Mira Fox
- 1: We're streaming Fate/EXTRA on Monday
- 2: Geek culture, the scarcity mindset, and us
- 3: Breath of the Wild is kinda colonialist
- 4: We're technically back
- 5: Must the left organize for violence?
- 6: Shiny new minis!
- 7: Re-vita-lized by cute and queer games
- 8: Parallels between the historical foxwoman narrative and the contemporary transgender experience
- 9: So Christine Love made a new game
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by