Holiness is a terrible destructive force. It does not heal; it brings no comfort. It divides the pure from the impure, and it does so violently.
I do not wield it in any capacity as a healer. I wield it the way a thaumaturge wields fire and ice, and I do so with the same intent. You who glorify “purity” and “sanctity” would do well to remember that.
-- Mira Fox
- 1: Soothing our inner fox kit
- 2: A note from Rei
- 3: When your feelings are harmless, but your caretakers aren't
- 4: The Church of Paizo and Pathfinder
- 5: Reflexive vs. reflective empathy, and why I get upset with people
- 6: Introducing the Moe Block
- 7: Describing the indescribable
- 8: When games are unexpectedly cute
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by