Attacks on religious expression are an example of a program undertaken by left-leaning individuals without thought for how this may be a part of capital’s larger approach to destroying sources of meaning outside of itself. […]
Marx and Engels never saw some sort of “defeat of religion” as a necessary condition for moving society forward.
- 1: So, you may have been wondering ...
- 2: Werewolf: the Reimagining
- 3: Adventures with Friends
- 4: "Art is enormously powerful in shaping what and how people think"
- 5: Roughly 8-9 hours of work
- 6: How do we cope with transage feels?
- 7: I think I'll always say LGBTQIA+ from now on
- 8: Let me tell you about my RPG character
- 9: Girling in public
- Style: Fruit Salad Customized for Leftovers by